WHY US

VISION STATEMENT

COMPANY VALUES

COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT

COMPANY HISTORY

WWII

N. Fries Tool & Machine Works shifted more into production during WWII to help the war effort.  

1971

N. Fries Tool & Machine works was reincorporated and renamed Precise Manufacturing, Inc. to better represent the type of work being performed. 

1982

Precise added its first CNC machine.

2009

Whitcraft Enterprises, Inc. purchased the assets of Precise Manufacturing, Inc. and continued to do business as Precise Manufacturing.  Under John Whitcraft’s leadership, Precise continued to grow and expand.

November 2010

Precise Manufacturing moved to its current location.

October 1919

Nestor Fries established N. Fries Tool & Machine Works originally as a tool and die shop.

1950’s

N. Fries Tool & Machine Works was purchased by the Mayer family.  Focus continued on producing machined components for OEM customers.

1981

Jim Whitcraft became president and a partner in Precise Manufacturing, Inc.  

1990s - 2000s

Precise experienced solid growth, and continued adding CNC lathes and CNC mills to compliment the Acme multi-spindle screw machines and single spindle Brown and Sharpes.  

Precise built up its secondary operations, including milling, drilling, tapping and finishing.

March 2010

Precise Manufacturing acquired Acme Industrial Machining.

Present

Today, Precise proudly serves our customers, employees and community through a culture and passion that has developed over the past 100 years

PRECISE MANUFACTURING

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

© 2020 by Precise Manufacturing. All Rights Reserved.